TEMPLE SHOLOM RELIGIOUS SCHOOL: Pre-K (age 4) – 8th Grade
- Jewish Values Based Social Justice Curriculum,
- Chugim taught by our amazing Madrichim,
- Weekly one-on-one, on-line, Hebrew instruction for grades 3 – 6 that YOU schedule to meet your family’s needs!
- 8th Grade Leadership Program that includes working with Rabbi Terlinchamp, participating in Boys and Girls to Menches to support our Senior Community, and providing leadership for Social Action initiatives!
How do you get in on the fun? Complete our online Registration form, click HERE
Want to download the 2019-20 Religious School Calendar? click HERE
Have questions or comments? Just call or send an email to our Religious School Director, Bryna Bass.
She can be reached at 513.791.1330 or at BBass@TempleSholom.net
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT TEMPLE SHOLOM RELIGIOUS SCHOOL
- My child has little Jewish knowledge but wants to know more, is this a good fit for them?
At Sholom, we have a variety of learning levels, styles and needs. All children are welcome regardless of background and experience.
- We are an interfaith family who believes that many faiths should be represented in our home, how will our child fit in?
You will be in good company! With a 70% interfaith community where at least one immediate family member does not identify as Jewish, we understand that each family comes to us with different needs. It is our role to provide Jewish education, relationships and theology while respecting the various spiritual paths that each child brings with them.
KULANU: 9TH – 12TH GRADES
In Cincinnati, all the Reform synagogues are part of Kulanu, a collective Reform Jewish High School program for our teens. All the rabbis join with educators and specialists to teach at Kulanu. It occurs on Sundays from 5:30pm-7:15pm and includes communal dinners. For more information about Kulanu, our Jewish High School experience please contact Kulanu Director, Nina Loftspring at: firstname.lastname@example.org